Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tomorrow

I think I might have gotten a little bit of emotional after watching The grave of fireflies.--Movie
At the same time, my sister left to an other country last week, and my mother who came here a months ago, is leaving to tomorrow to the home land of mine too. I starting to think, people will leave, one by one. Maybe      , when people die that is when you will feel said and lonely. I don't want to say something so childish but, forgive me. I too lost people whom I loved, and I would count my dog in this too. let me just be childish and say this once. I think when something is there but you can't reach it, isn't that painful also? When a life is not there, you thought of it as an end, but when something is there and you know you won't be able to see it, its painful. Of course living is still better then death. I may not be respectful in that statement but I guess that was just an other perspective. Of course I do get lonely when my parents isn't around, but they are alive. I do not need any pity because I know there are way more people out there who suffered from loneliness, so I guess what I'm trying to say, this is for the first time, I felt scared of the power of love. I was never scared of it, because  in the past I could think positive and just kept it in my memories, but this time, with so little matter...I felt scared of loneliness. Maybe it was because I just watched a sad movie.   

2 comments:

  1. Nice post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Nice blog <3

    ReplyDelete