Thursday, March 21, 2013

Coffee at 10:11pm

Went through facebook like a lost cat who wish to find her past that filled with happiness and found that I had this in my note:

-Even though its BELIEVE, in the middle there's a LIE
-Even though its FRIEND, in the end there's a END
-Even thought its LOVER, in the end there's a OVER
-Even though its FORGET, you will have to GET it first
-Even thuogh you have a WIFE, in the middle there's a and in your heart there should be a IF


Ha! I knew I was always this deep,even in 10th grade. 

2 comments:

  1. great post *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Keep up your posts :)!!

    ReplyDelete