Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dreams

I think a person having a dream or goals is an beautiful and wonderful thing. Its amazing to hold onto something this wonderful. Enable to accomplish a dream, a person will have to go through so much, yet learn so much. To achieve a dream of your own, the power is always not to give up. And the motivation is always that dream of yours. Having a dream is a amusing idea that I, myself wants to own. While I'm still in the process of finding my own dream, I know the difficulties have yet to come, but I know my struggles will definitely be pay off one day. By all means I do not care what age or whichever phase I am in. I just know, for me to move to the next level is when I will find my dream then achieve my dreams. Im scared of the future of what if I will never find my dream but I guess it is the process which made it fun and lets named it as life. All I know is I will one day find it and achieve it, and with any rocks blocking my way, I will jump around it or smash it, Because I know, I will not ever need to give up for my dream.

1 comment: