Monday, February 28, 2011

Tennis really important

After saturdays match, i realiazed that tennis really is important to me!
The reason that:
I was sick,
Because the math was early in the mornging, so i had to sleep over at my friends house,
well, I cant reallly sleep well in othe rppls house, SO!
I woke up in 4am... i never woke up that early, well unless, important reason,
but i woke up because i had high fever...
so the fever lasted like till 6 pm...  it stoped and went back to my body.
I told everyone to touch my head, they were BURNED! haha
anyway, during 12pm was when i need to play
I obviously didnt tell my couch, but most of hte team members knows haha
Anyway, I played under a 12am Sun (Carzy hot, got sun burned!) and with a high fever!
Luckly I worked hard enough, and didnt faint, and WON! I had to thank my partner! and my friends who gave me food~ hehehe
well, anyway, it was the most unforgetable match i ever had!
When I got hom around 4pm...my body... for the first time, I cant feel my body, and I really dont have energy to my body!
anyway...
I have to go write an essay now...well, I took a little break...haha

2 comments:

  1. It's good to know that you won the match!
    Since I am also sick, I understand how you feel.
    Terrible, this cold that is going around.
    I hope you get well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore you blog!! I'm following.

    Would love you to enter my CHANEL giveaway:

    http://thoroughlymodernmilly5.blogspot.com/2011/03/chanel-giveaway.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete